The Holiday scheme will be in the Cabin and run by Tracy Chapman.
Tracy and her staff also run Warren Park’s After School Kids Club,
There will be many activities on offer for the children including sports, arts, crafts, play and lots more.
The Holiday Scheme is available to all children.
The next Holiday scheme will be during the Easter holiday
Dates to be confirmed
Booking Form can be downloaded from the link at the bottom of this page along with the Registration/Medical Form
- The Warren Park Holiday Scheme will be available to all children.
- All children must come with a packed lunch.
- Children from the age of four years (reception) to eleven years will be able to attend.
- As a general rule places will be offered in date order of application. Waiting list places will be offered also in application date order.
Our Payment Policy
Please read carefully
- One child £10.00 a day
- Two Siblings £8.00 each a day
- Three Siblings £7.00 each a day
- Four Siblings £6.00 each a day
- Payments should be to Warren Park Primary School office or Tracy Chapman in advance.
- We take cash or credit and debit payments and vouchers.
- Absences must be informed to Mrs Tracy Chapman on each day of absence and refunds will only be available in exceptional circumstances.
- You will not be able to have a place at the Holiday Scheme if you have any unpaid bills from previous sessions.