We will continue to follow the existing rules in order to keep our children and community safe. The key points are:
- Continue to have staggered entries and collections for children from their year group gates (Please see current information on the school day page)
- Please follow the one-way system that is in place for everyone
- Please maintain as much as possible social distancing when dropping off and collecting children
- Only one adult to accompany children
- Parents of Year R, 1 and 2 to wear masks
- We are not asking children to wear masks whilst at school, however they might want to wear one to and from school.
- Children will continue to work in bubbles
- Lateness – Parents are not allowed on to site. Please buzz the office and allow your child to walk into school unescorted.