Sessions run from 15:15 – 18:00
£9.00 per session (includes a snack)
We value our relationship with parents/carers and are committed to working in partnership with you to provide top quality play and care.
All booking are now made through Magicbooking
https://warrenpark.magicbooking.co.uk or through the link on the sidebars of this website. Please create an account through Magicbooking or use an existing account to book and pay for sessions.
Further information on how to set up an account can be found at the bottom of this page.
Warren Park Kids Club will:
- Provide a safe environment for your child before and after school.
- Be consistent and reliable so that you can plan with confidence and peace of mind.
- Keep you informed of any changes in systems etc.
- Provide quality play opportunities for your child.
- Listen to your views.
In return we ask you to:
- Be fair about collecting your child on time and ensure that payment fees are up to date.
- Inform us about your child’s absences by contacting the school office or Mrs Chapman before or on the day of absence.
- Let us know if there are any changes happening at home which may affect your child.
- The Warren Park Kids Club will be available to children attending Warren Park Primary School.
- Children from the age of four years (reception) to eleven years will be able to attend Kids Club.
- As a general rule places will be offered in date order of application. Waiting list places will be offered also in application date order.
Our Payment Policy
Please read carefully
- Fees are £9.00 per After School session and are to be paid in advance unless payments are made by childcare vouchers.
- Bookings for a particular day can be booked in advance or on individual days depending on the needs of the family. All bookings need to be made before 11.15am on the day in question, so that staff can plan the staffing needs of the club at the end of the day. The office can also assist you with any bookings.
- Cancellations should be made by parents, again before 11.15am on the day. Please contact the office if you have any problems. Fees will not be refunded for late/last minute cancellations (after the deadline has passed).
- Please note that we are now unable to accept cheques.
- Collection – Parents will need to sign their child out. A parent or the named person collecting the child might be asked for your individual collection ‘password’. Children will now be collected and signed out from the cabin. Please make sure that you have included all of your trusted contacts (on your account) of those who may collect your child.
Kids club hours are between 3:15pm – 6pm.
All children must be collected before 6pm
Kids Club staff have to be off the premises at this time due to insurance reasons.
Parents failing to pick their children up on time will be charged an additional £1 per 10 minutes per child.