Sessions run from 15:15 – 18:00
£7.00 per session (includes a snack)
We value our relationship with parents/carers and are committed to working in partnership with you to provide top quality play and care.
Warren Park Kids Club will:
- Provide a safe environment for your child before and after school.
- Be consistent and reliable so that you can plan with confidence and peace of mind.
- Keep you informed of any changes in systems etc.
- Provide quality play opportunities for your child.
- Listen to your views.
In return we ask you to:
- Be fair about collecting your child on time and ensure that payment fees are up to date.
- Inform us about your child’s absences by contacting the school office or Mrs Chapman before or on the day of absence.
- Let us know if there are any changes happening at home which may affect your child.
- The Warren Park Kids Club will be available to children attending Warren Park Primary School.
- Children from the age of four years (reception) to eleven years will be able to attend Kids Club.
- As a general rule places will be offered in date order of application. Waiting list places will be offered also in application date order.
Our Payment Policy
Please read carefully
- Fees are £7.00 per After School session and are to be paid on the day or at the beginning of each week. (These will be reviewed on an annual basis.)
- Payments should be to Kids Club staff on the day or in advance.
- Pre-booked places will be charged in full in the event of your child’s absence for up to three days. Long term absences will require a half price retainer to keep your child’s place open.(i.e. holidays)
- Absences must be informed to the school office/Mrs Chapman on each day of absence.
- You can pay by cash to the school office or in the kids club. We accept debit/credit cards in the school office or payments can be made online using ‘Tucasi’ Schools Payments System.
- Please note that we are now unable to accept cheques.
Late/non collection of Children
Kids club hours are between 3:15pm – 6pm.
All children must be collected before 6pm
Kids Club staff have to be off the premises at this time due to insurance reasons.
Parents failing to pick their children up on time will be charged an additional £1 per 10 minutes per child.